Start by going to http://wiggio.com and creating your free account. Next, create a group, and invite contacts to join. You and your fellow group members now have an easy way to share files, messages, calendar events, and so much more.
Decide on user permissions when setting up your group. Here are your options.
Users will see a menu that looks like this.
Together, your group members can
- keep a shared calendar,
- create or upload documents and spreadsheets to share,
- share links to great websites,
- send text, voice and/or email messages,
- set up conference calls, virtual meetings and chatrooms,
- share task lists, and
- create polls with yes/no, multiple choice and short answer questions.
Try creating a group for your colleagues, and see how useful this website can be. You may find yourself with a lot more free time, and maybe even a little extra money, on your hands. You see, for every new user who accepts your invitation to join a group, you'll be awarded a "ticket" for the Wiggio weekly raffle. You may end up with a $50 gift card to iTunes, Amazon or Best Buy, just in time to start your holiday shopping.
Use this link to check out Wiggio: http://wiggio.com/share.php?id=103360. After all, I have holiday shopping to do too!